Friday, April 1, 2022

CCR

 The final thing I need to work on is my CCR. Although my film is not 100% completed, I can still begin a script that talks about my research, filming process, technology, and a bunch of other stuff. Rather than writing a script that I can read word for word, I would rather create a bunch of key bullet points to help me base my ideas. Writing a whole script seems like it would be a little too time-consuming, but if the bullets don't work, I wouldn't mind writing a script. My teacher recommended that we answer these 4 questions to help us create an efficient and satisfactory CCR.


I'm aiming to have my CCR be around 5-7 minutes so that I have enough time to say everything I need to, but not too much time to a point where I'm saying nonsense to make it seem like it's long enough. I began writing a script about the first question and based it off of my previous blog posts about genre research. Rather than bullet points, I ended up writing an essay-type response that I may be able to read off during filming. I also started a Google Doc to keep track of all my citations and websites to add at the end of my CCR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Final Submission - Marshall Hunt

 After 9 weeks, I have finally finished my film opening. Here is my 2-minute film opening for Episode https://drive.google.com/file/d/162QZ-...