Friday, April 1, 2022

Filming Overview

 I have all of my shots completed that I could do on my own. All I have to do is put everything together and cut some excess parts out. In all honesty, I'm pretty behind with my film, but I know everything will be done by Saturday at the latest. I'm just waiting to film the "flashback" shots with my girlfriend. I asked her to film with me tomorrow, it won't take any longer than 30 mins total and then I'll have that part done. My one big problem now, I don't know how I want to end it. I filmed a shot that could be my ending but I don't love it, so I need to think about what I really want to do that could end my opening. The editing really won't take long. I have a free class period next class so I should be able to do 90% of the editing in that class and have most of it done by the time I leave school today.

I liked how most of the shots came out, I was just hoping it would rain, but I can't control the weather which kind of stinks. I have been waiting for it to rain at night for over a month, but it hasn't. The longest part of the editing process for me is to probably create a title for me to use. I want to lay it over the opening scene along with the credits. I already chose a font that I think I will stick with so honestly, all I have to do, film a couple more shots with my girlfriend, film an ending, spend an hour putting clips together, and I'm done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Final Submission - Marshall Hunt

 After 9 weeks, I have finally finished my film opening. Here is my 2-minute film opening for Episode https://drive.google.com/file/d/162QZ-...