Thursday, February 17, 2022

Plot Aspects

 Plot aspects

I still don't know what I want to do for my project, but I do have some ideas to help me make it unique. I already know that I want to do something in the action genre, but I want to incorporate some kind of interesting factor to set it apart. One idea I had, which is quite a long shot, is using animation, stop motion, or maybe even special effects. I had a weird idea to swap between animation, stop motion, and live-action while the scenes progress. The plot and story would stay the exact same, but it would just change between film types for different parts of the opening. I know it's a weird example, but I want it to look like it did in the Spongebob movie when they went from animation to live-action with David Hasselhoff.

Like I mentioned in my genre posting, I want to make it fast-paced and action-based(rhyming unintended) and possibly something to do with cars. Although the Fast and Furious movies are incredibly cringe and bland, nobody can confidently say that it wasn't entertaining to watch a car drive really fast and off big jumps. Obviously, I don't have the budget or superhuman abilities to drive a car off a roof for my project, but that's when I can use animation or stop motion. I don't think it's a terrible idea, as long as the cuts between film styles look natural. Just brainstorming of course, but in my head, it sounds like a really cool and fun idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Final Submission - Marshall Hunt

 After 9 weeks, I have finally finished my film opening. Here is my 2-minute film opening for Episode https://drive.google.com/file/d/162QZ-...