Saturday, February 26, 2022

Storyboarding


 I drew out some planning and began storyboarding what my shots would look like. I have about 8 scenes planned out so far and I'm beginning to like it. It starts off with a guy driving to his house and parking a little recklessly and then he goes into his home. This is supposed to be my introduction to my film opening and kind of shows the setting for where my character lives. My drawing skills are pretty flawed but it helps me visualize how my project will end up looking. I tried to draw the rain to help me picture it because I want the background to build the emotions that the audience should be able to feel and understand. In all honesty, I want to make the beginning to look like a batman film where it's raining and dark and some low and slow music to build that depressing feeling.

In the coming week, I want to storyboard another set of scenes to help put my film together. I think that the rest of my film will take place in the character's house, mainly his room. I want to include some kind of flashbacks or memories of my character and his previous girlfriend and cut back and forth between settings. I haven't included any notes on how I want to edit or transition my final product but I'm pretty far away from that step. I might want to include some kind of color grading, especially with the flashbacks, but that's all I really know for now. I will continue to work on storyboarding and mapping out my film in the following week and then hopefully start filming some shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Final Submission - Marshall Hunt

 After 9 weeks, I have finally finished my film opening. Here is my 2-minute film opening for Episode https://drive.google.com/file/d/162QZ-...