Friday, March 18, 2022

Group Discussion

 After discussing with a group in class, I learned some extra ideas to help me with my project. Although I didn't have much time to discuss my project with my classmates, hearing about their projects and some possible issues they encountered can help me work on mine. A few of them had issues with finding which music they want to add to their film and where they want to use it. I have since been thinking about what music I would like to use for my film. I was thinking about using some kind of slow-tempo instrumental song to play in the background. Something that gives dark and gloomy vibes to it to help build the emotion of the character. 



Some other classmates had issues with the development of their plot and where they want to film. For me, I wanted to shoot my film inside my house so that my character would stay in one spot. I wanted to focus all attention on the character himself rather than the area around him. Having him in his room also builds the idea of isolation and being alone, away from everyone else. I have completed the majority of my story completed, I still need to work on an ending. They mentioned some cool ideas about different perspectives of the character so the film could show the character from a different point of view. I had also heard about other groups trying to decide a title for their films, and I am yet to come up with one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Final Submission - Marshall Hunt

 After 9 weeks, I have finally finished my film opening. Here is my 2-minute film opening for Episode https://drive.google.com/file/d/162QZ-...