Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Storyboarding PT2


I just finished my second storyboard paper, there is a lot of shots but they will all be pretty quick because I already have a lot of shots and I barely got to the main part. I may cut and add certain parts to my film, but this can help me get a basic idea of the story. My drawing skills are awful so it is hard to see how my story is supposed to look, but at least I have a general idea. I tried to include some little add-ons about music, transitions, editing, and actions. Although most of my opening has been my character just going somewhere, I want his emotions and mannerisms to add to the story. I will probably end up having to act because I have a very specific image in my head of how I want it to look and I don't know how to explain to an actor exactly how I'm thinking. 


I have no idea how to act, but I think I can make it work. I'm hoping my cinematography can look good enough that everyone disregards the acting. From here, I think I take the rest of the story inside the guy's room. I kind of want to have him hit a wall of realization and just freak out and get all emotional, even though I dread the day I have to act it out. I'll cut some onions and think about the Miami Dolphins playoff chances which should help me cry and get angry to help me act out the role. I am going to start drawing out the third storyboard paper and possibly start filming this weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode Final Submission - Marshall Hunt

 After 9 weeks, I have finally finished my film opening. Here is my 2-minute film opening for Episode https://drive.google.com/file/d/162QZ-...